Recipes for Matcha smoothie.
For a large glass is used:
- 1/4 glass of water
- 1/2 glass of milk alternatively rice milk / soy milk or any milk of your liking.
- 1 tbsp. match yamabuki
- 1 teaspoon of grape sugar / cane sugar / stevia
- 4 ice cubes
- 1/4 banana. You can possibly also add cucumber (without peel) as well as avocado.
The ingredients are blended into a creamy smoothie, served with ice cubes.
Recipe for “Matcha Gin & tonic” for 4 people
- Add 120 – 140 ml of gin,
- 4-5 tsp of matcha powder and ice cubes into a shaker
- and shake for 1-2 minutes.
Then pour the beautiful green liquid into tall glasses, then add tonic and shower with a nice green foam. Tastes delicious and fresh.
Matcha Yamabuki can be used for almost anything, only your imagination sets limits. Can be used in sweet and sour dishes, in the pancake dough or in homemade spaghetti